DS

23 May 2007

Behind Minister Kutti's blog writing desk is MR Hill

Today I met Kutti Nasheed. He's a good friend of my boss. Kutti visits our house regularly. I bring juice to him. I asked him about his blog. He said "What did you say? My clog?" He was not sure what a blog is. Then he said: "aah.. that.. Mr. Hill and Mr. Knwolton... They said something like that..., they also took a long interview of me... I had to talk about my fistula, and medula obligada. They call me every day... I was just hoping that they were doing some kind of a survey for Golhaa, or I was hoping to get a job from UK..."

Which made me certain that Kutti's blog is the last desperate PR stunt by the failing H&K in the Maldives. "They are not doing anything as we guide them.. " said MR. Knowlton furiously.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Dhivehi Resistance said...

The Kutti blog is an H&K attempt to stop people from shouting Golhaabo...

 
At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your post has triggered Nasheed to rethink his blog. He was trying very hard to hide the fact that H&K was his guide. But his cover is blown now.

 
At 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amaa fui

 
At 1:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I asked him about his blog." Vaijahanves thee boduvareh. You guys though you were the only people who could blog and have your voice be heard. But Mr Nasheed changed all that. Cheers to Minister Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home