DS

21 August 2007

List of things to take to Island for Roadha Mas

The great and blessed Roadha Mas is on it's way to Maldives. For this Roadha Mas my boss is giving me holiday to go to my island. My family is not in the island.8 remaining members of my family lives in a half bedroom roof in Male'. When I go to my island I will be alone. but some of my friends are there. My bro said that our Theyo Undhun still works. I am making a list of stuff to take to my island. my friend Zareer (zarre) will come in his pickup to buy these.

The List
2 case Felivaru Fish cans (becoze people dont like fishing in island now, specially in roadha mas)
2 case Mamee Noodulis (one for breakfast one for haaru)
1 case kinley water (island water is too very sick)
1 bottle of Saafu Theyo (for the cooker)
5 DSI slippers (one for each friday and one for eid. they get lost in mosque)
1 bottle of Kaashi Theyo (for cooking and hair)
1 ipod mini (borrowing from Azeem to show off to island people)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... you forgot 2 Tang Juice bottle of Rihaakuru as gifts.

 
At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual lovely humor...the ipod bit very true in Maldives...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home