DS

02 March 2008

T.A.G.G.E.D!!!

Finally I've been Tagged as well! Thanks all who tagged me.

A - Available?: Yeah baby,
B-Best friend: Jihattey and others
C-Cake or Pie?: Boakiba
D-Drink of choice: non-alcoholic vodka
E-Essential thing used everyday: Iloshifathi (very innovative broom)
F-Favourite colour: Purple
G-Gummi bears or worms: worms
H-Hometown: Paris, Hilton
I-Indulgence: What is the meaning of this?
J-January or February: April
K-Kids and names: Skyla (Gawd I love this name)
L-Life: is too short
M-Marriage date: When my boss says I am free
N-Number of siblings: Eight minus one :(
O-Oranges or apples: very rarely I get these. I'd prefer both
P-Phobias: fear of the world, and big shot people.
Q-Quote: Just do it!
R-Reason to smile: dream of getting a wave saikal
S-Season: salt and pepper
T-Tag three people: Nasheed (Kutti), Maldives Sex Stories, swytiepie
U-Unknown fact about me: I see dead people
V-Vegetable you do not like: I have to work very hard to get vegetables in Maldives
W-Worst habit: I don't smoke (very uncool in cafes)
X-x-rays you have had: never
Y-Your favorite food: roshi
Z-Zodiac: none

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice answers. One thing you can start drinking flavoured tea if you arent into coffee, new fashion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home