DS

26 October 2009

The best use of Newspapers

Unwrapping the tip of the cone. Slowly with my fingers. Placing it upside-down on to my mouth. Slowly rolling it a little with my two fingers. Index finger and thumb. Tapping it now. And then the precum and the great ejaculation, oh my god, ejaculating from the newspaper cone into my mouth is the sweet taste of killi. Blood red in color mixed with sugar previously chewed by a sweaty old man, made with fermented "Foah" and bileh. In the hottest sun. The cum killi is dancing in my mouth. Oh badhbanjaae! My mouth secrete extra saliva lubricating it.

Wow what a feeling. A disco in my mouth while I walk to my Wave125i. And then I sit and look at myself on the rear-view-mirror, oh how handsome. I am selfgay, I am definitely. And then my mouth expels a viscous sip of saliva mixed with red killi on to the ground making my symbol. I am thinking of Abdullah Hameed - our sexy gay spokesperson. What a body he has. Oh all male people come to our gay gathering at 12:35pm every friday and don't bring your wives. because our dicks are lubricated and ready for asses. Killi dreams and killli cones. Oh... baadh banjaae!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home