DS

06 March 2011

His shiny thala and her mustache

guitar riff of phil collin's another day in paradise. it's cold. i have lived in my island for the last year or so. its fun. i enjoy. i do nothing. the nothingness to think. me in paradise. like mr collins say. 'just another day in paradise'. no internet. no way to even think about internet. broadband is more like a broad daylight robbery. think twice. lets think about it. specially its arousing the way he sings the last chorus bit, the dramatic light casting shadows. Ohhh Ohhh. It's another day for you and me in paradise. Performing orgies one after the other. Hey wait I don't even have internet. I don't got a webcamera on my computer's camera. I'm not gonna be working at president's office. Lets sing about it. Lets think about it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Anonymous scam news said...

My advice is use free time on something useful for the community. Check out my link, I'm trying to prevent people getting scammed online. I got scammed once and I started saving others. I think everyone should do something like this. Thanks

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Khilath Rasheed - journalist and blogger from Maldives said...

Ha ha! Funny!

Now, if only you were not as sporadic as your spontaneity... :-)

Keep 'em comin'!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home